Sunday, September 22, 2013

BzzAgent Buzz!

I'm a member of BzzAgent and one of the things I love is the anticipation of a new campaign! There's one coming up that I'm really looking forward to because it's the first campaign I've been signed up for that's specifically for babies!

I'm really looking forward to see what products I'll be getting for my amazing little girl and whether or not they hold up to our high standards! We use a few Comforts for Baby products around the house already (specifically I know that her favorite sippy cup is made by them) so I'm hoping to find a few other products that she might love.

I can tell I'm a dad, though, because I've done about 10 other campaigns in my few months with BzzAgent and this is the first campaign that's had me really excited to see what I get. I'm more excited about this one, seeing what I get for my daughter, than I was about the one that essentially offered free wine!

Here's hoping that these products are better than the wine, though: I paid $5 a bottle for them, with a mail-in rebate to get that back, and it was worth every penny I paid (after rebate).

No comments:

Post a Comment