Friday, September 20, 2013

What The Heck Is This, Anyway?

I've recently signed up for a couple of great product review sites, BzzAgent and Influenster. One of the things that both sites will grade you on is whether or not you have a blog of your own in which you review products. I want to have a blog so that I can increase my visibility for these sites and my reviews but I don't want to spam all of my friends on my other blogs and so I have created this!

This review blog will be for product reviews both from those sites and from my life. It may include dining experiences, reviews of books I've read, video games I've played, and possibly even reviews of my own cooking as though I'm at a fine restaurant and they've messed everything up.

Honestly, I have no idea.

I just like blogging and reviewing, as should be obvious if you know even the slightest bit about me.

I intend to write at least 3 posts a week with reviews.

Intentions are hilarious sometimes, right? We'll see how this one works out.

1 comment:

  1. Review:

    This post feels like it was thought up on the spot, without any real thought put behind it; like this is the first draft of what could have been a funnier, more well-thought-out blog post. Overall I'm not really impressed and think the author should go back over it, edit it a bit, work on his humor, and maybe go back to school.

    Worst. Blog Post. Ever.

    ReplyDelete