Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Crest Spinbrush



 I feel kind of silly reviewing a toothbrush, but what a toothbrush!

I bought the Crest Spinbrush on a whim the other day; it was on sale and so were some replacement heads, plus I had heard from a few dentists lately that rotating brushes are definitely the best way to make sure your teeth are clean and healthy as long as you use soft bristles*. I thought "Sure, why not?"

It feels a little strange at first, putting a vibrating piece of plastic in your mouth and swishing it around. That feeling goes away after a day or two, even if it still elicits a few giggles from me. I'm ridiculous like that.

But the feeling of the brushing? That's kind of awesome.

I feel as though I'm polishing my teeth all over, like it's actually getting my mouth cleaner and healthier than regular brushing. My teeth simply feel cleaner, and it's a good feeling.

Yes, the Crest Spinbrush is more expensive than regular toothbrushes. My healthier, cleaner, and whiter teeth would argue that the expense is well worth it.

*This does not constitute advice; it's just something I've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment