Monday, October 28, 2013

Comforts for Baby

Not my child, but my product!
Comforts for Baby was a brand I reviewed a while back when I first received the coupons from BzzAgent. I liked the brand then and thought that I should revisit it, talk about it now that I've had a little more time with it.

The soaps and shampoos are definitely a favorite of mine. They smell nice, don't seem to bother my little one when I use them on her (no tears when washing her hair thus far), and aren't harsh on the baby's skin. As I said before, they also make a nice bubble bath!

The bibs are bibs; it's kind of hard to say much about them other than that they fit, they catch food, and they do exactly what they're supposed to do. I don't really see how someone could go wrong making bibs. I guess they could be ugly but these particular bibs are not ugly and they work just fine. I'd even go so far as to call them cute. Of course, maybe I'm wrong about a bib being a bib; my baby doesn't really use them all that much and as such we don't have a lot of experience with them. She's just not that messy of an eater, thankfully. Usually.

And the baby wipes. Well, I was a huge fan of these wipes at first because they're inexpensive and they worked just fine. The only issue I find is that when there's a little bit of diaper rash these wipes seem to be a little harsh on her skin; they're not quite as soft as some of the leading brands. They're durable, they clean well, but they're not quite as soft as we'd like. We'll still keep them on hand but we'll probably pick up a second brand for when sensitivity is needed.

Overall, Comforts for Baby is a perfectly good brand and I was happy to be a part of this campaign since it gave me an eye into new inexpensive and convenient quality products to use for my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment