Sunday, October 27, 2013

Home Sense from BzzAgent

A new Bzz Campaign, made just for me!
The newest BzzAgent campaign landed me with a bunch of free Home Sense cleaning supplies; something I guess you could say I desperately need. It gave me a needed kick in the pants to get my kitchen clean.

I decided that I'd challenge myself to clean the kitchen using only Home Sense products. Obviously the laundry detergent and fabric softener wouldn't help me here but we'll see how the towels, disinfecting wipes, and dish washing detergent work out!

I really don't want this on the internet but here you go.
After a few busy days with friends visiting, many meals made, and a fridge that needed to be cleaned out the kitchen was a complete and utter mess.

I obviously couldn't expect the Home Sense to take out the garbage or empty out the fridge but the stains on the counters, the dirty dishes, the floors and walls? Home Sense could help me there!

With the garbage taken out, everything emptied, the dishes put in the dishwasher, I began cleaning.

Subtle product placement is subtle.
Before too long, the kitchen was clean and disinfected. The dishes were washed and the floors were sparkling!

I'll probably just continue using my sponge in the future since that's better for the earth but with a combination of Home Sense paper towels and Home Sense disinfectant wipes the kitchen was fairly easy to clean despite the soaked in mess I had allowed to happen.

Washing the old cast iron pan was no problem; a few paper towels, some salt, some water. Good as new!
More secret and hidden product placement.
Overall I was pleased with the cleaning ability of the Home Sense campaign. The wipes were a bit strongly-scented at first but the lemon scent that came in after everything was dried was subtle and pleasant.

The paper towels held up to my abuse with no problem.

The dishwasher detergent worked perfectly fine, leaving me shiny, clean dishes.

Overall I was satisfied. Home Sense is as good as any other brand when it comes to getting my kitchen nice and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment